Everyone wants to have beautiful hair, but hair loss is common in both genders, which makes people go for natural hair enhancers.
Especially those natural, healthy and harmless, safe hair enhancers, which makes people pay more attention to the essential oils involved.
What causes hair loss?
What does it mean when our hair is thinning day by day? Hair loss, also known as alopecia.
Normally, a new hair grows from the same follicle, but if DHT (the androgen that causes the follicle to shrink) is high, hair growth decreases.
Some common factors that cause hair loss,
- Physical Stress
- Emotional Stress
- Hormonal imbalance
- Thyroid disorders
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Deficiencies of important vitamins and minerals
- Improper use of products on the market
For men, the hairline gradually recedes, and eventually, baldness develops.
For women hair loss is characterized by a gradual thinning of the hair at the center of the head. This is also known as androgenetic alopecia.
It is not surprising that women also have androgens in their bodies, and when faced with stress and other factors, the production of androgens in the body also increases and the sebaceous glands in the scalp secrete too much, leading to hair loss.
However, there are some remedies that you can use to make more hair with some natural remedies against hair loss. Not only will it help you delay hair loss and prevent it, but it will also save you a lot of money!
You can start doing these things right away, such as:
- Lifestyle changes to reduce stress
- Improvements in diet
- Regular use of certain natural remedies for hair growth, e.g. essential oils
3 essential oils increasing hair
Rosemary essential oil is one of the best essential oils to promote hair growth and it will help to increase hair growth. Rosemary oil is believed to boost cellular metabolism and stimulate hair growth.
Cedarwood essential oil can stimulate hair follicles by increasing blood circulation to the scalp, which can promote hair growth and slow hair loss. Cedarwood essential oil can also assist in the treatment of various types of hair loss.
Clary Sage essential oil helps balance scalp oils. Clary Sage has some similar properties to rosemary as it increases cellular metabolism. In addition, similar to some of the benefits found in the Clary Sage plant, it has hormone-balancing properties.
DIY natural hair enhancers
This is a great hair enhancer that combines the active ingredients of these three essential oils, try it! Here is how to mix it.
Formulation of natural hair enhancers
- 1½ ounces (about 40 ml) jojoba oil
- 1½ ounces (about 40 ml) grapeseed oil
- 30 drops of pure cedarwood essential oil
- 30 drops of pure rosemary essential oil
- 30 drops of pure clary sage essential oil
Process of configuring natural hair enhancers
Combine jojoba oil and grapeseed oil (or coconut oil) in a teal glass spray bottle and add cedar, rosemary, and clary sage in proportion.
And then, put the lid on tightly and shake vigorously.
How to use natural hair enhancers?
- Massage an ample amount into dry or wet hair or scalp daily or 3 times a week.
- Leave on for at least 20 minutes or apply and massage before bedtime and leave on overnight.
- If you’re worried about staining your pillowcase or sheets, bring a shower cap or lay out a towel. The next morning you can just wash it off with shampoo as usual.